Cheese wax helps prevent unwanted mold growth while retaining moisture in the aging cheese. Use this brush to coat homemade hard cheeses in cheese wax.
- Dimensions: 6-inch handle with 1.5-inch bristles.
- Materials: Wooden handle with natural boar bristles.
- We recommend applying two thin coats of wax to the cheese versus one thick coat.
- Allow the first coat to dry completely before applying the second coat.
- To clean, wipe as much wax from brush as possible immediately after use. Brush may be stiff but will soften again in hot wax.
- Store brush in a bag between uses to prevent dust accumulation.
Learn more about Waxing Hard Cheeses.