Make Italian favorites with this easy, all-inclusive starter cheese kit. The Basic Italian Cheese Making Kit is the perfect introduction to delicious Italian cheeses.
- All ingredients included except milk (see more below).
- Use pasteurized or raw cow or goat milk. Avoid UHT or ultra-pasteurized milk.
- Includes instructions for making for mozzarella, whole milk ricotta, ricotta salata, and mascarpone cheese.
- Each cheese can typically be made in under an hour, though some require straining or can be aged (optional).
- Mozzarella yield: ¾ pound per batch; Ricotta yield: 1½ - 2 pounds per batch.
- Having trouble with one or more cheeses in this kit? Refer to all our Cheese Troubleshooting Articles or contact us for assistance.
What's Included in the Basic Italian Cheese Making Kit?
Instructions and Troubleshooting
Ingredients and Allergen Information
- Please refer to the individual product pages for the ingredients and allergen information of each item included in the kit (listed above).
- This kit contains no GMO ingredients.
Shelf Life and Storage Information
- Store in freezer: Vegetable Rennet Tablets; tablets will last at least 3 years if stored properly.
- Store in a cool, dry place: Citric acid, Tartaric acid, Cheese salt; cheese salt will last indefinitely if stored properly.
Actual product may differ from image shown above.