For making hard cheese. Mold has a plastic follower (pressing plate). BPA-free food-grade polypropylene cheese mold imported from France. This mold can be used to make cheeses up to 2 pounds and 2 gallons of milk.
Please note: this mold has an open bottom. Because this mold only contains up to two pounds of cheese, it does not need a closed bottom to contain the curd mass. The open bottom provides the best drainage for smaller cheeses.
Cheese Mold Highlights:
- Used for making hard varieties of homemade cheese such as Cheddar, Monterey Jack, Swiss and many more
- Made of high quality, food grade plastic
Questions on Small Hard Cheese Mold
- From Christina at 3/18/12 3:44 PM
- Is there a photo available for this product? If not, can you tell me if it is the same as the small hard cheese mold available through cheesemaking.com (item #M3)? The descriptions are almost identical. Thanks!
- Yes, it is the same as cheesemaking.com's item #M3. We are a little behind on photos as we are adding new products to our site pretty quickly!
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No