$3.99 Flat Rate Shipping* Click here for details
Cheese Wax is specifically made for coating cheeses. It helps prevent unwanted mold growth while retaining moisture in the aging cheese. This wax is pliable and will not become brittle as will pure paraffin wax. Learn more here about Waxing Hard Cheeses.
- Available in 4 colors: Red, Yellow, Black, and Natural (no color).
- Contains: Cheese Wax, a formulation of paraffin and microcrystalline wax, and food grade coloring (FD&C Lake Colors).
- Weight: 16 oz (1 lb) (Please note, weights are approximate and may vary +/- 10%.)
- Yield: One pound will wax approximately 12-20 cheeses when brushed on. If the dipping method is used you will need at least 5 pounds (2.25 kg).
Safety Note: It is safest to melt wax in a double boiler so that it is not subject to direct flame. NEVER leave melting wax unattended. Wax can explode at high temperatures.
Storage and Shelf Life Information: Store in cool place, away from any high heat. Will keep indefinitely.
Questions on Cheese Wax
- From Goofmystir at 10/19/2015 11:03 PM
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
Updating your cart...