16 oz. Celtic Sea Salt, finely ground
Celtic Sea Salt, Nature's Original Seasoning: Celtic Sea Salt is authentic whole salt from one of the most pristine coastal regions of France. Hand-harvested and dried by the sun and wind, Celtic Sea Salt contains no anti-caking or bleaching agents, or other additives of any kind.
Celtic Sea Salt is highly recommended by many health professionals and culinary chefs. It's no surprise why. With a natural balance of minerals and trace elements, Celtic Sea Salt is a beneficial addition to most diets. As a natural salt, Celtic Sea Salt is an important source of sodium chloride, which in small amounts is vital for good health. Unlike ordinary table salts, Celtic Sea Salt provides potassium, magnesium and other important nutrients. Celtic Sea Salt also contains a trace amount of iodine, but not enough to meet specific dietary recommendations.
Celtic Sea Salt imparts a rich, exceptional flavor that enhances the taste of any dish. Us as a replacement for ordinary table salt in cooking or to season dishes before serving. In order to preserve optimal freshness and taste, we recommend that you store Celtic Sea Salt in a glass, wood or ceramic container with a loose fitting lid.
Celtic Sea Salt is harvested by the Paludiers (salt farmers) of Brittany using a time-honored farming method that preserves the balance of ocean minerals. Each salt harvest is carefully inspected, and the cream of the crop is hand-selected to bear the name of Celtic Sea Salt.
Questions on Celtic Sea Salt
- From Valerie at 10/9/12 12:45 PM
- Is the salt processed and packaged in France?
- It is harvested in Brittany, France and shipped to Arden, NC where it is packaged into various sizes. The packaging is done in an organic room where nothing else gets packaged, stored, or produced except for the salt.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Ruth at 2/5/13 9:39 PM
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
- Very tasty salt! Review by Connie
Quality Price Value