The Celtic Clover Soap Mold will bring good luck to your skin when used with our Aloe Vera Glycerin Melt and Pour Soap Base. The green tint pairs perfectly with this Celtic soap mold to make an attractive square-shaped soap.
- Square soap mold with intricate Celtic knots and clovers
- Appropriate for use with cold-processed soaps or melt and pour soap bases
- Withstands temperatures up to 145ºF
- Non-toxic and food-safe
- Sturdy, good for repeated use
- Made of clear, flexible recycled PVC plastic (Please note the photo featured above shows a finished soap and not the mold itself)
Celtic Clover Soap Mold Measurements
- Cavity Dimensions: 2¾ x 2¾ x 1 inch
- Cavities: 3
- Each cavity makes a 4¾-ounce soap for a total of 14.25 ounces of soap
Instructions for Using Celtic Clover Soap Mold
- Pour soap mixture into mold and cool. Remove soap 12-24 hours after cooling.
- If soap is difficult to release from mold, place filled mold in the freezer for about 1 hour.
- To clean after making soap, soak in warm water for 30 minutes. Avoid hot dishwater or dishwasher, as high temperatures may warp the mold.
- To clean after making chocolate or other food products, wash with soap and warm tap water.