$3.99 Flat Rate Shipping* Click here for details
Homemade yogurt made with goat milk tends to be rather thin but adding powdered goat milk can significantly improve the consistency. CapraMilk is a powdered goat milk made by Mt. Capra Foods. Mt. Capra goats freely graze on organically maintained open pasture in the Pacific Northwest, and their diets are supplemented with certified organic, GMO-free grain. The milk is processed locally. Mt. Capra is in the process of going through organic certification and produces milk which is free of pesticides, herbicides, growth hormones and antibiotics.
Contains: 16 ounces CapraMilk
- Now available as Whole milk and Nonfat milk powder
- Instant powdered goat milk
- Contains vitamins A, C, and D
- Excellent source of calcium
- Free of pesticides, herbicides, growth hormones, and antibiotics
Questions on CapraMilk Powdered Goat Milk
- From Lynn at 5/28/2015 12:32 PM
- From Bonnie at 9/19/2015 11:17 PM
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
Updating your cart...