Homemade yogurt made with goat milk tends to be rather thin but adding powdered goat milk can significantly improve the consistency. CapraMilk is a powdered goat milk made by Mt. Capra Foods. (see more below)
- Contains: 16 ounces CapraMilk
- Now available as Whole milk and Nonfat milk powder
- Instant powdered goat milk
- Contains vitamins A, C, and D
- Excellent source of calcium
- Free of pesticides, herbicides, growth hormones, and antibiotics
About Mt. Capra Foods
- Mt. Capra goats freely graze on organically maintained open pasture in the Pacific Northwest, and their diets are supplemented with certified organic, GMO-free grain.
- The milk is processed locally.
- Mt. Capra is in the process of going through organic certification and produces milk which is free of pesticides, herbicides, growth hormones and antibiotics.