Specialty shaped mold optimized for the development of Camembert and blue-veined varieties of cheese. Made of BPA-free food-grade plastic. Dishwasher safe.
Diameter at top: 3.8"
Diameter at base: 3.5"
Questions on Camembert and Blue Cheese Mold
- From Kayla at 10/9/13 4:47 AM
- How many gallons of milk will it take to fill this mold when making blue cheese? Thanks!
- This size mold should hold an 8-12 ounce cheese. Generally, 1 gallon of milk will yield about 1 pound, if you are making a two gallon batch, you'll need a few of this size mold.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From jessica at 5/13/13 3:26 PM