Butter Muslin is used to drain soft cheeses. 1 yard of unbleached 100% cotton, 90 thread per inch, 91cm x 91cm, reusable Butter Muslin. Actual item may appear different from photo.
To clean the butter muslin for reuse, rinse the cloth in COLD water after use and wash in the washing machine with mild detergent (an extra rinse cycle is a good idea). May also be boiled to sterilize.
Questions on Butter Muslin
- From pat at 9/11/11 11:28 AM
- From Cindy at 1/14/13 11:53 AM
- I've bought many boxes of butter muslin from you in the past. However, I no longer see the picture of the green box on your website. Is this still the same butter muslin you've been selling for several years? And does it still come in that nice green box?
- The product is the same butter muslin that we've carried for several years, still in our green box. However, we have decreased the quantity from 2 yards to 1 yard. The price was also adjusted for the smaller quantity.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Rosie at 4/6/13 1:16 PM
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
- Well worth the money Review by James
Price Value Quality
- liked it Review by mamie
Quality Price Value
- Muslin Review by PrettyMomma
Quality Value Price
Easy to clean! I think it will last a long time!
It's a keeper! (Posted on October 28, 2013)