A fun, swirly design for homemade soaps, our Bubbles Soap Mold Tray is great for making soaps for kids' bathrooms. Use with our easy Melt and Pour Soap Bases and natural pigment powder, to make delightful colored soaps the entire family will enjoy!
- Makes 8 rectangular bars of soap
- Appropriate for use with cold-processed soaps or melt and pour soap bases
- Withstands temperatures up to 145ºF
- Non-toxic and food-safe
- Sturdy, good for repeated use
- Made of clear, flexible recycled PVC plastic (Please note the photo featured above shows a finished soap and not the mold itself)
Bubbles Soap Mold Tray Dimensions
- Each bar measures just shy of 4 x 2 inches, and 1½ inches thick
- Makes 8 bars, 5 ounces each for a total of 40 ounces of soap
Instructions for Using Bubbles Soap Mold Tray
- Pour soap mixture into mold and cool. Remove soap 12-24 hours after cooling.
- Cut cooled soap into bars using a straight or wavy-edged soap cutter.
- If soap is difficult to release from mold, place filled mold in the freezer for about 1 hour.
- To clean after making soap, soak in warm water for 30 minutes. Avoid hot dishwater or dishwasher, as high temperatures may warp the mold.
- To clean after making chocolate or other food products, wash with soap and warm tap water.