Gluten-free sourdough bread and other wonderful baked goods are within reach! Use our Gluten-free Sourdough Starter today and enjoy gluten-free bread, rolls, muffins, and more!
- Each box contains 1 packet of dehydrated Sourdough Starter Culture made from brown rice.
- Store in a cool, dry place until ready to activate.
- Activate using brown rice flour and unchlorinated, unfluoridated water (bottled spring water).
- Sourdough starters culture at room temperature, 70º-85ºF.
- Once activated, feed your starter using 1 part starter, 1 part water, and 1 part flour daily for frequent use or weekly, if baking infrequently.
- Instructions for using this starter are included and can be found here.
- Having trouble activating your gluten-free sourdough starter? Browse our Sourdough Troubleshooting Articles or contact us for assistance.
Gluten-free Sourdough Starter Culture Instructions and Troubleshooting
Recipes for Gluten-free Sourdough Bread and more!
Gluten-free Sourdough Starter Culture Ingredients
- Organic brown rice flour, live active cultures.
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
Gluten-free Sourdough Starter Culture Allergen Information
- Manufactured in a facility that processes products containing soy and dairy.
- Gluten-free: Our Gluten-free Sourdough Starter is a gluten-free product (<5 ppm).
Gluten-free Sourdough Starter Culture Shipping Information and Shelf Life
Our Gluten-free Sourdough Starter Culture is shipped in a barrier-sealed packet as a dehydrated culture. The starter is best if stored:
- At room temperature (68° to 78°F): 12 months
- In the refrigerator (40° to 45°F): 12+ months
- In the freezer (0° to 25°F): 12+ months
Actual product may differ from image shown above.