Add some shimmer to your homemade soaps and personal care products with mica sparkle powder!
- 0.1 oz. bag of matte light brown powder with a slight shimmer.
- Add an earthy touch to homemade soaps and cosmetics.
- When used in clear bases (soap or shower gels), this mica powder produces a slight shimmer.
- When used in opaque bases, this mica powder produces a flat pastel color with no shimmer.
- Solubility: TBD
- Country of Origin: United States
Shelf Life and Storage Information
- Best if stored in an air tight container at room temperature.
- Best used by one year from date of purchase.
- Approved for color additive applications for general cosmetics, cosmetics for eyes, lips, and nails.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not inhale.
Brown Oxide & Mica Powder Blend Specs
- Appearance: Shimmering Luster Brown Appearance
- Particle Size: 26 µm
Instructions for Using Brown Oxide & Mica Powder Blend
We recommend wearing gloves, eye protection, and an apron to protect clothing when handling mica and pigment powders.
- Blend a small amount of powder directly into the water or oil parts of the cosmetic recipe. Remember, a very little quantity goes a very long way!
- For use in melt and pour soap bases, add pigment powder to a small amount of liquid glycerin, mix well to avoid speckling, and add amount desired to melted soap base.
- When using in bath salt recipes, mist bath salts with rubbing alcohol prior to adding mica powder and allow to dry for 2-6 hours before packaging.
- Read How to Mix Pigment Powders for Homemade Cosmetics to learn more!