Our Brocades Soap Mold Tray contains 3 different designs. Mix and match to give as gifts or include as decorative soaps in your own home. Add scent to homemade brocade soaps with our Organic Sweet Marjoram Essential Oil. Or try a mixture of complementary scents, such as Euphoria Essential Oil Blend.
- Makes 9 square soaps, with 3 distinct designs
- Appropriate for use with cold-processed soaps or melt and pour soap bases
- Withstands temperatures up to 145ºF
- Non-toxic and food-safe
- Sturdy, good for repeated use
- Made of clear, flexible recycled PVC plastic (Please note the photo featured above shows a finished soap and not the mold itself)
Brocades Soap Mold Tray Dimensions
- Each bar measures 2⅝ x 2⅝ x 1¼ inches
- Mold makes 9 squares, 4 ounces each for a total of 36 ounces of soap
Instructions for Using Brocades Soap Mold Tray
- Pour soap mixture into mold and cool. Remove soap 12-24 hours after cooling.
- Cut cooled soap into bars using a straight or wavy-edged soap cutter.
- If soap is difficult to release from mold, place filled mold in the freezer for about 1 hour.
- To clean after making soap, soak in warm water for 30 minutes. Avoid hot dishwater or dishwasher, as high temperatures may warp the mold.
- To clean after making chocolate or other food products, wash with soap and warm tap water.