Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
Blueberry Yogurt Muffins
The addition of yogurt to this basic muffin recipe adds flavor and lift.
- 2 cups sifted white or whole wheat flour, or combination
- 1 cup yogurt
- ½ cup organic sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 2¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup melted butter or coconut oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- Prior to baking, combine flour and yogurt. Cover bowl and soak 12 hours or overnight at room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Add remaining ingredients through egg. Stir to combine, but do not over-mix.
- Gently fold in berries.
- Fill muffin tins ⅔ full. Bake 20-25 minutes.
Makes 12 muffins.
Ready for More Quick and Easy Breakfast Recipes?