Blue Cheese and Walnut Kefir Dip
Blue cheese and toasted walnuts are complemented by the creamy tang of milk kefir. Serve with a selection of crisp vegetables and crackers for the perfect snack.
- 2 cups strained kefir (consistency of sour cream or slightly thicker)
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup walnuts, toasted and finely chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours prior to serving, to allow the flavors to meld.
Ready for More Cultured Dairy Dip Recipes?