Blue Cheese Cole Slaw with Green Apple
This recipe makes a crunchy, tasty salad, a perfect side dish for summer grilling.
- 1 small head cabbage
- 2 carrots
- 1 small green apple
- ¼ cup mayonnaise, sour cream, or thick yogurt
- ⅓ cup Dijon mustard
- 1 shallot or small red onion, chopped very fine
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- Shred the cabbage and carrots. Mix together.
- Dice apple, leaving skin on.
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard, and shallot together.
- Mix dressing with cabbage mixture.
- Add most of the blue cheese and mix again.
- Add remaining blue cheese for garnish on top.
Try These Delcious Sides: