Basic Instant-Read Pocket Thermometer.
- Perfect for making cheese, yogurt or checking the temperature of your sourdough bread or grassfed meats
- Stainless steel stem; pocket case included
- Dial is protected by shatterproof plastic lens
- Thermometer can be recalibrated by twisting hexagonal hub with pliers
- 1-inch dial displys temperature range of 0 to 220 degrees F
- 5 inches long
Questions on Basic Thermometer
- From Kathleen at 2/29/2012 6:32 PM
- From DVOct at 10/17/2013 2:16 AM
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
- Neutral Review by krayola
Price Value Quality
The thermometer works but disagrees with my other thermometers. I have two others that show to add starter at a lower temperature. I don't know which is most accurate. Also, the round top dial is very small and hard to read.
Response from CFH: Thermometers can be calibrated. Please contact Customer Support for advice or for replacements for defective products.
(Posted on 2/16/2014)