**Please see the important shipping information below prior to ordering**
Make delicious baked goods with Sprouted 100% Organic Corn from To Your Health Sprouted Flour Company. Sprouted grain contains more vitamins, minerals and enzymes than conventional grain. Sprouting the corn reduces or eliminates phytic acid which inhibits the absorption of nutrients.
- Yellow Corn (currently out of stock, should be back in stock mid-August)
- Blue Corn
- Whole Corn: Grind your own sprouted flour fresh--just prior to baking for best flavor and nutritional value.
- Freshly Milled Flour
Please note, the Sprouted Corn is only suitable to be ground into flour, milled into cornmeal, or cracked.
Once you grind the corn into flour, the flour will generally keep for 3-4 months in the pantry, 6-8 months in the refrigerator or up to 14 months in the freezer.
Manufacturing Information: This product is processed and packaged on dedicated gluten-free equipment in a dedicated gluten-free facility. Each lot is batch-tested to be gluten-free using Elisa testing.
Shipping Information: This item is available for shipping to the Contiguous US only (excludes AK, HI, PR, VI, APO/FPO, US Territories, etc.). This item ships directly from the manufacturer via their choice of shipping methods and will arrive separately from other items in your order. Specific shipping options (UPS, USPS, Fed Ex, etc.) and expedited shipping options are not available for this item. If a specific shipping option or expedited shipping is selected at check out, it will not apply to this item.
Questions on Sprouted Corn
- From Mariah at 10/24/12 9:38 AM
- From jennifer at 9/15/12 7:20 PM
- From Laura Cutler at 2/28/12 11:02 PM
- From Erin at 5/11/11 2:36 PM
- From Dave at 1/7/11 9:19 PM
- Can you make popcorn with this sprouted corn. Is it worth the extra money? If the corn is popped, then does it really matter anymore, if it's sprouted or not?
- Unfortunately pop corn is a different type of kernel than this sprouted corn so it won't work for that. There are some varying opinions on pop corn but most of the advocates of sprouting and soaking grains seem to agree that it simply isn't feasible to apply either technique to pop corn and that there isn't a good alternative beyond limiting consumption.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
Sprouted flour, sprouted grains, food dehydrators, fermenting pots and ready-to-eat vegetables, juices and condiments:
--Are available to ship within the contiguous US only (exceptions can be made for food dehydrators to ship to AK and HI with an additional surcharge, please see the product description).
--No shipping outside the US.
--Ship directly from the manufacturer via their choice of ground-based shipping methods. If upgraded shipping is desired (e.g. 2 day, overnight, etc.) please contact us for a custom shipping quote. Upgraded shipping costs will not be calculated accurately at checkout for these items.