Arugula Strawberry Salad with Goat Cheese
This versatile summer salad gives you lots of choices, and can be a meal in itself!
- 6 cups arugula or spinach
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup strawberries or cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil (optional)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic or champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- Squeeze of lime or lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk vinaigrette ingredients and toss with greens.
- Divide portions onto 4 plates and top with cheese, fruit and nuts.
Ready to Learn More?