Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
Arugula Strawberry Salad with Goat Cheese
This versatile summer salad gives you lots of choices, and can be a meal in itself!
- 6 cups arugula or spinach
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup strawberries or cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil (optional)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic or champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- Squeeze of lime or lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk vinaigrette ingredients and toss with greens.
- Divide portions onto 4 plates and top with cheese, fruit and nuts.
Ready to Learn More?