Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
Reminiscent of sparkling apple cider, this apple-cinnamon kombucha will be your new favorite fall beverage. Tangy, slightly sweet, spicy, and bubbly, this flavored kombucha is worth the wait.
- 1/4 medium apple, diced small or 3 tablespoons apple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon chips
- Enough kombucha to fill a 16-ounce vessel.
- Add the apple or juice and cinnamon chips to a pint-size container.
- Fill with kombucha, leaving ½-1 inch of headspace.
- Cap tightly and culture 3-7 days or desired level of carbonation is reached.
- Pour through a strainer into a glass to remove apple chunks and cinnamon chips before consuming.
Ready for More Cultured Beverages with Fall Flavors?
Ready to Learn About Making Kombucha at Home?
Back to Expert Advice on Making Kombucha at Home