$3.99 Flat Rate Shipping* Click here for details
High-quality, fine-mesh bag for making homemade nut milks including almond milk and coconut milk. Large (holds four cups) and oval-shaped, this drawstring bag can be used repeatedly to make nut milk or juice, or for growing sprouts. Easier to use than cheesecloth because it won't let pulp through or stretch the way cotton will. More effective than using a mesh screen because the bag can be squeezed to maximize yield.
10" x 12"
Questions on Amazing Nut Milk Bag
- From Don at 4/17/2015 9:06 AM
- Can you use this to strain yogurt to make more of a thick greek style yogurt?
- Yes, this bag can be used to strain whey from cultured dairy. Here is an article with more information on how to strain whey:
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Jamie at 12/2/2013 4:45 PM
- From Jesse at 8/3/2013 10:42 AM
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
- Amazing Nut Milk Bag Review by Lily
Price Value Quality
I use my nut bags for making almond milk or soybean milk. So wonderful. This is a keeper.
(Posted on 11/6/2013)
Updating your cart...