**Please see important shipping information below prior to ordering**
Ideal for volume drying. Built-in on/off switch.
A $295 value!
FREE GIFT: Preserve it Naturally book (a $24.95 value): Includes chapters on dehydrating fruits, vegetables, meats, fish, herbs, nuts, grains, dairy products, crafts, cake decorating, potpourri, sachets, macrame beads, dough art, wreaths, raw and living foods, and much more. Also include recipes.
- 9 trays, BPA-free
- 15 sq. ft. of drying area
- 600 watts, 7" fan
- Adjustable thermostat
- Heavy duty motor and heating element
- 12-1/2" H x 17" W x 19" D
- 10-year manufacturer warranty
Available in black or white. Please note, the white Excalibur Dehydrator has a black door and black trays.
Option: ParaFlexx Premium Non-Stick Sheets
Super flexible non-stick sheets for fruit leathers, rollups, taffies, crackers and much more! Easy to clean and reusable for years. Use for both dehydrating and baking. They make excellent cookie sheet liners. ParaFlexx Premium Non-Stick Sheets 14" x 14".
Option: Stainless Steel Trays
Avoid plastic touching your food with these Stainless Steel Trays made of stainless steel mesh. These trays can be used to replace the standard plastic trays that come with each dehydrator. Made to withstand high temperatures and heavy cleaning.
Why we love our Excalibur Food Dehydrator:
Here at CFH we are in love with our Excalibur Food Dehydrator. Excalibur Food Dehydrators are well-made, sturdy, and reliable. They offer low-temperature settings making them perfect for fermenting and culturing (counter-top yogurt starters, dairy kefir, kombucha, or vegetable ferments) even when your home is on the cooler side. (We suggest barely turning the temperature setting on and running with the door propped open or removed for a nice room-temperature setting.) The Excalibur Food Dehydrator can even double as a yogurt maker for culturing our Greek yogurt starter (or any other yogurt starter requiring heat). As a bonus, they are also energy efficient! According to the manufacturer, an Excalibur Food Dehydrator only uses $.04-$.05 of electricity per hour!
Not eligible for any discounts or coupons
Shipping Information: Ground-based shipping is available on this item to shipping addresses within the contiguous US only. Ground shipping is available to Alaska, Hawaii, and APO/FPO for an additional $50 shipping surcharge. (Please note, this surcharge will be assessed after the order is placed and will appear as a separate transaction via your chosen payment method.) This item is not available for shipping outside the United States. This item ships directly from the manufacturer via their choice of ground shipping methods and will arrive separately from other items in your order. Specific shipping options (UPS, USPS, Fed Ex, upgraded shipping, etc.) are not allowed for this item. Please select Economy (flat rate) shipping at check out.
Questions on 9-Tray Excalibur Food Dehydrator 3900
Items 11 to 15 of 15 total
- From J at 4/3/12 10:27 AM
- From Christie at 9/11/12 5:24 PM
- From Cheryl at 10/15/12 1:53 PM
- Is there an advantage to using stainless steel trays versus the plastic? Do the Paraflex sheets have to be purchased separately?
- The advantage of using stainless steel vs. plastic is usually one of preference. One might feel the steel is stronger and looks nicer than the plastic. Many people who wish to avoid plastic choose stainless steel.
The Paraflexx sheets are added on to the price of the dehydrator should you choose to purchase them. For example, Model 3900 gives you the choice of none, 5 for $37.50, or 9 for $67.50, essentially $7.50 per sheet.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Abe at 6/22/13 12:29 AM
- Does it come with Timer? If it does, then what is the maximum duration of timer setting?
- The dehydrator models listed on our website do not come with timers. Various models with 26-hour timer can be special ordered. Please contact our Customer Service staff for assistance with special orders.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Amanda at 11/7/13 11:14 PM
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
- wonderful investment Review by Audrey
Value Quality Price
- 9-Tray Excalibur Food Dehydrator Review by Beemergranny
Quality Value Price
Sprouted flour, sprouted grains, food dehydrators, fermenting pots and ready-to-eat vegetables, juices and condiments:
--Are available to ship within the contiguous US only (exceptions can be made for food dehydrators to ship to AK and HI with an additional surcharge, please see the product description).
--No shipping outside the US.
--Ship directly from the manufacturer via their choice of ground-based shipping methods. If upgraded shipping is desired (e.g. 2 day, overnight, etc.) please contact us for a custom shipping quote. Upgraded shipping costs will not be calculated accurately at checkout for these items.