**Please see important shipping information below prior to ordering**
Large capacity perfect for big drying projects.
- Ideal for Volume Drying
- 9 trays, BPA-free
- 15 sq. ft. drying area
- 600 watts, 7” Fan.
- Adjustable Thermostat.
- 12-1/2” H x 17” W x 19” D
- Five-year warranty
Option: ParaFlexx Premium Non-Stick Sheets
Super flexible non-stick sheets for fruit leathers, rollups, taffies, crackers, and much more! Easy to clean and reusable for years. Use for both dehydrating and baking; they make excellent cookie sheet liners. ParaFlexx Premium Non-Stick Sheets 14" x 14".
Option: Stainless Steel Trays
Avoid plastic touching your food with these Stainless Steel Trays made of stainless steel mesh. These trays can be used to replace the standard plastic trays that come with each dehydrator. Made to withstand high temperatures and heavy cleaning.
Why we love our Excalibur Food Dehydrator:
Here at CFH we are in love with our Excalibur Food Dehydrator. Excalibur Food Dehydrators are well-made, sturdy, and reliable. They offer low-temperature settings making them perfect for fermenting and culturing (counter-top yogurt starters, dairy kefir, kombucha, or vegetable ferments) even when your home is on the cooler side. (We suggest barely turning the temperature setting on and running with the door propped open or removed for a nice room-temperature setting.) The Excalibur Food Dehydrator can even double as a yogurt maker for culturing our Greek yogurt starter (or any other yogurt starter requiring heat). As a bonus, they are also energy efficient! According to the manufacturer, an Excalibur Food Dehydrator only uses $.04-$.05 of electricity per hour!
Not eligible for any discounts or coupons
*Shipping Information: Ground-based shipping is available on this item to shipping addresses within the contiguous US only. Ground shipping is available to Alaska, Hawaii, and APO/FPO for an additional $50 shipping surcharge. (Please note, this surcharge will be assessed after the order is placed and will appear as a separate transaction via your chosen payment method.) This item is not available for shipping outside the United States. This item ships directly from the manufacturer via their choice of ground shipping methods and will arrive separately from other items in your order. Specific shipping options (UPS, USPS, Fed Ex, upgraded shipping, etc.) are not allowed for this item. Please select Economy (flat rate) shipping at check out.
Questions on 9-Tray Economy Excalibur Food Dehydrator 2900
- From Frank at 2/12/2014 7:31 AM
- From Judy at 11/4/2013 12:42 AM
- Is it possible to stack one 9-tray dehydrator on top of another? If so, what might be the max weight for the top unit when full with (in this case) cookies. Approx. 350-400 total mini cookies (1/2 height) for each unit.
- Excalibur says they do not recommend stacking dehydrators.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Ward Tice at 8/24/2013 9:54 PM
- From Elena at 4/14/2013 6:39 PM
- From Eunice at 1/30/2013 10:01 AM
- From miriam at 4/16/2012 8:07 PM
- If I am mainly buying this to do fruit leathers and nuts do I need the more powerful machine, or is this just fine????
- The only difference between the 2k series and the 3k series is a higher quality motor and the longer warranty (due to the better motor). Both are plenty powerful for those types of projects.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From miriam at 9/6/2011 7:06 PM
- From Justyn at 6/17/2011 10:34 AM
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
- Awesome thing to have! Review by Becca
Quality Price Value
I love my dehydrator. It's WAY bigger than I expected it to be, but this is a blessing. I've used it for drying foods, making yogurt, and proofing bread. I definitely recommend this, esp if you have a large family!
(Posted on 4/10/2012)
Sprouted flour, sprouted grains, food dehydrators, fermenting pots and ready-to-eat vegetables, juices and condiments:
--Are available to ship within the contiguous US only (exceptions can be made for food dehydrators to ship to AK and HI with an additional surcharge, please see the product description).
--No shipping outside the US.
--Ship directly from the manufacturer via their choice of ground-based shipping methods. If upgraded shipping is desired (e.g. 2 day, overnight, etc.) please contact us for a custom shipping quote. Upgraded shipping costs will not be calculated accurately at checkout for these items.