$3.99 Flat Rate Shipping* Click here for details
5-Part Salad Sprout Seed Mix is a tasty blend of seeds and legumes, packed with nutrients and flavor.
- Certified Organic
- High germination rate
- Fast and easy to grow
- Perfect for planting, gardens, cooking, or food storage
- High in Vitamins A, B-1, B-6 and C, Folic and Pantothenic Acids, Niacin, Potassium, Iron and Phosphorous & Chlorophyll.
- Broccoli, radish, alfalfa, and green lentils grown in North America
- Mung beans grown in China
5-Part Salad Sprout Seed Instructions:
- General information and step-by-step instructions for sprouting seeds can be found here.
5-Part Salad Sprout Seed Storage Information and Shelf Life:
Store in a cool, dry place. Seeds last up to 4 years, longer if stored in the freezer.
Actual product may differ from image shown above.
Questions on Organic 5-Part Salad Sprouting Seed Mix
- From Thora Reynolds at 9/19/2015 8:02 AM
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
- Love them Sprouts! Review by Kathy
Price Value Quality
I was a little scared to start sprouts last year, but your kit made it so easy. This time I order the full pound of mixed sprout seeds. They are so fresh, they doubled in size within the first 36 hours. I have learned that one tablespoon of seeds is plenty for a quart size mason jar. Thanks for such great products and resources!
(Posted on 9/26/2015)
Updating your cart...