Use this respirator when handling powdery substances for making all your homemade beauty products.
- 3M 8233 N100 Industrial Respirator with Valve
- Filters toxins from oil-free air
- Conforms to face to form a seal and guard against leakage
- Elastic band with buckle strap, for easy adjustment
- Approved by NIOSH
- Endorsed by the CDC
- Country of Origin: USA
3M Respirator Uses
- Solids such as those from processing minerals, coal, iron ore, flour, and certain other substances.
- Liquid or non-oil based particles from sprays that do not also emit vapors.
- Metal fumes produced from welding, brazing, cutting and other operations involving heating of metals.
- Radioactive particulate materials such as uranium and plutonium.
3M Respirator Safety Precautions
Please read all instructions before use. This respirator is not to be used with facial hair or other conditions that prevent a good seal from forming.